VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is the latest technology that allows you to save on your telephone accounts. Some of our customers have more than halved their telephone accounts – saving thousands each year!
You make and receive phone calls just like you did before, but instead of your calls being delivered over a regular phone line they travel over a dedicated internet service.
The advantages are many and our clients are enjoying huge benefits and streamlining their businesses with the many features a VoIP system can offer:
- More than 50,000 Australian businesses now use VoIP
- Easy Activation
- Line rental reductions from an average of $40 to $6!
- Free calls between multi sites and other VoIP users on the same VoIP network
- Ability to retain your existing business numbers
- Ability to relocate your telephone number, no matter where you go within Australia
- Unifying your business communications